Most Influential Blockchain Summit In Japan 2019
TEAMZ Blockchain Summit is a gathering that brings together the smartest minds and innovators in blockchain. In addition to top talent, the summit will be joined by leading investors, VC’s, exchanges, funds, and the biggest media brands in the industry.
It’s expected that around 5000 people will attend the two-day event. Guests come from all over the world and from all demographics. Many are crypto enthusiasts and many others are looking to learn more about the industry through our keynote speakers, panelists, exhibitors, and all our partners.
55 projects, 90 speakers, 100 investors, 100 media platforms, and 100+ industry professionals and talents will attend.
Here are some of our featured speakers:
Founder and partner of Morgan Creek Digital – Anthony Pompliano
Anthony Pompliano, known as Pomp, invests capital across the crypto ecosystem on behalf of institutional investors. He also runs Off The Chain, a popular podcast and email newsletter aimed at educating professional investors on the crypto industry.
Founder of Qtum Foundation – Patrick Dai
Founder and CEO at Qtum foundation, Forbes China’s 30 under 30 2017. Patrick discovered blockchain technology while doing research for his Ph.D. in Communications and Information Systems at China Academy of Sciences since 2012. Patrick is most renowned for his work as the Founder of Qtum, one of the leading blockchain platforms in Asia. He’s one of the earliest and the most esteemed pioneers of blockchain technology in China, and was also invited as blockchain expert by many media, such as China Global Television Network, CNBC, People’s daily, Nasdaq & TechCrunch.
CEO of Litecoin Haus – Franklyn Richards
Franklyn Richards joined the Litecoin team in 2013 and in 2016 became a founding director of the Litecoin Foundation. In 2018 he helped the Swiss Company ‘Zulu Republic’ develop L I T E the first trustless SMS and Social media messenger wallet, to bring cryptocurrency to the disconnected. Finally, in 2019 he set up Litecoin Haus to support Litecoin and operate Litecoin.com
CO-Founder of Digifinex – Kiana Shek
As a former Deputy General Manager of Business in Baidu’s auto driving department, Kiana was a key player in negotiations for the company’s global business development and partnership and have played a major part in negotiations with car manufacturers, upper-class partners and related government bodies. Previously, she has worked with Baidu’s technology team, helping to forge partnership opportunities for the company’s cloud products and big data, promoting it’s breakthrough technology and carrying out related Public Relations and marketing activities with renowned brands to formulate a long-term market strategy in the technology sector. Towards the end of 2017, she was invited to become the co-founder of DigiFinex, using blockchain technology to create an international and diversified digital asset platform.
CO-Founder of Wikipedia, CIO of Everipedia – Larry Sanger
Larry Sanger, best known as Wikipedia’s co-founder, has started or helped start many educational and reference websites: Nupedia, Encyclopedia of Earth, WatchKnowLearn, Reading Bear, Infobitt, and most recently Everipedia, which he has joined as Chief Information Officer planning the world’s first blockchain encyclopedia network. A philosophy Ph.D. whose dissertation concerned the theory of knowledge, Sanger has also written and spoken about the philosophy of the Internet and of online communities. Sanger currently lives in Ohio, U.S.A., with his wife and two homeschooled boys.
Some other guests include:
- Platform Evangelist manager, developer relations of Line Corporation – Shinichiro Isago
- Chief senior consultant of Fujitsu Research Institute – Yasuaki Matsumoto
- Founding Partner of Node Capital – Jun Du
- CEO of Genesis Group – Feng Chi
- President of Huobi University – Jianing Yu
- General manager of Hublot Greater China – Loic Biver
- CEO of DMM Bitcoin – Hitoshi Taguchi
- Founder CIO of Ikigai Asset Management – Travis Kling
- CFO of Quoine – Katsuya Konno
- Founder and Chief investment officer of Shuttle Fund – Bradley Chun
- Partner of Genesis Group – Rongbin Li
- Founder & CIO of Harbour Capital Management LTD – Arnab Sen
- Founder of Blockvc – Kevin Hsu
- CEO & Founder Of Soar Labs Soar Exchange - Seth Lim
- CO Founder, VP of Jinse Caijing (Coin Time) – Xinxin An
- Founder of Boardwalk Capital – Michimasa Naka
- Chinese Lawyer, Registered Fororeigner Lawyer – Yifan Chen
- COO, Editorial Chief of Coinpost – Takahito Kagami
- Managing Partner of Bica Investment Fund – Rose Sun
- Representative Lawyer of So Law Office – So Saito
- General manager of Nextmoney-Keisuke Horiguchi
- Founder of Jiamiyuanjing Investmemt – Tuo Li
- Founder and director of True Global Ventures – Dusan Stojanovic
- Founder of Topfund – Siyu Liu
- CO-Founder of Bitinka & Blockzy – Roger Benites
- CO-Founder of Oex – Katrina Zhang
- Managing partner of SCDE Ventures – Aleksei Antonov
- COO of Cointime, Partner of Jinse Caijing (Cointime) – Angela Tong
- Founder of Coineal Exchange – Aaron Chen
- CEO of Kex Group – Xiaogang Yin
- CO-Founder of Thbu Capital – Zhenlin Zhai
- CEO & Co-Founder of Crypto Times – Shingo Arai/ Arata
On April 6, we will have keynote speeches, project showcases and exhibits, and panels with various industry experts around topics such as mainstream use, privacy, decentralization, regulation, STO’s, and investing strategies. Once the main stage closes, we will start our private investment meeting and then have our VIP dinner.
On April 7, we will finish off the rest of our speeches and panel discussions with topics around blockchain innovation, digital wallets, dapps, stablecoins, and changing the world. In the evening we will host our world-renowned red carpet gala where all our partners and VIP members will gather in their finest wardrobes. This is a rare opportunity to meet our exclusive partners face to face and build lasting business relationships and potentially explore new business opportunities.
To find out more details, purchase tickets, and become a summit partner please use the links below:
TEAMZ Blockchain Summit Details
Summit Name: TEAMZ Blockchain Summit
Date: April 6th and 7th, 2019
A gathering that brings together the smartest minds and innovators in blockchain with established enterprises and organizations to grow the industry beyond its core community. Cutting edge projects, global influencers, top investors, traditional VC's, investment banks, large institutions, regulators, and media platforms all come together to share interesting ideas, controversial topics, overall trends, and future possibilities. Get the latest industry information, expand your network, and build lasting business relationships at TEAMZ Blockchain Summit.
Slogan: Connecting The Innovative To The Established
1st day's point:
- 55 booths, more than 5000 participants from all over the world.
- 90 special guests share industry knowledge and ideas.
- Panel discussions covering the key topic facing the industry.
Points of the second day:
- Business event centered on blockchain.
- Experts, investors, funds, and projects network to find ways to work together.
- Red Carpet Gala; delicious food, relaxed networking environment.
Address: Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 5F, 1-23-3 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-6305
This is a partnership content, which should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Blockspoint.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Blockspoint.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.