Blockchain & Decentralized Tech SuperSummit, 2019
Blockchain & Decentralized Tech SuperSummit is a four-day conference on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies that’s scheduled for April 1 – 4, 2019, in Dallas, Texas (USA). The conference will be divided into two days of formal classroom trainings and two days of plenary conference sessions.
Highlights of the plenary sessions will include keynotes by:
- Kaspar Korjus, who manages Estonia’s e-Residency program.
- A university researcher working with NASA to develop a space communications and navigation system using the Ethereum blockchain technology.
- Two US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) officials who will provide insights on SEC’s latest thinking on ICOs, tokens and cryptocurrencies.
- An investment expert who will introduce crypto investors to a tax-advantaged investment vehicle called Opportunity Zones that will allow crypto investors to defer and reduce taxes on profits from cryptocurrencies.
That’s just the few we’ve confirmed. More to come…
Several classes and workshops have already been added to the training schedule, including three classes for developers and software architects, two classes for business executives and non-technical professionals, two classes for lawyers, auditors, regulators and law enforcement professionals, and one class for cryptocurrency traders and investors.
It’s a packed training schedule and we’re sure there will be at least one class or training program you can take that will enhance your blockchain and cryptocurrency skill sets. The following classes are highly recommended:
- How to build a private corporate blockchain on Hyperledger Fabric. Yes, you can build a private (or permissioned) blockchain for your company using an open source blockchain platform whose development is overseen by the Linux Foundation and supported by the likes of IBM, Cisco, Fujitsu, JPMorgan, Intel, Baidu and American Express.
- Business of Blockchains is an introductory class recommended for non-technical professionals and business executives.
As a bonus, all attendees that register for the conference by purchasing a Standard or VIP ticket will receive one BitBox hardware wallet or a paperback or Kindle copy each of Crypto and Blockchain for Beginners and Meet Bob the Blocktrain.
For the complete conference information, including links to registration and detailed information on all classes and training programs, visit the conference website at https://blockchainsupersummit.net.
This is a partnership content, which should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Blockspoint.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Blockspoint.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.