Name of the wallet: Rippex
Main currencies of the wallet: BTC, XRP, LTC, USD, EUR, CNY, JPY, BRL
Price of the wallet: Free
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC)
Rippex is a desktop crypto wallet that works with several coins. After registration it gives a user an opportunity to use a bank transfer or a credit card to replenish the account, which allows to store assets and exchange fiat currencies for cryptocurrencies.
This wallet was created by the Brazilian company Netmint Intermediação De Serviços E Negócios LTDA CNPJ, located in São Paulo. The company assures its product has three main characteristics that any cryptocurrency wallet should have: security, agility, and credibility.
- An ability to create backup copies that may help restore the wallet.
- Performing of everyday tests to determine potential safety breaches.
- Cold storage available for the most of crypto assets.
- The user is responsible for the security of the private key.
- Both online and offline modes are available.
- Two-factor Authentication.
- Transferring operations regarding RPX/BRL, RPX/BTC, and RPX/LTC take only a couple of seconds.
- Withdrawal operations regarding BRL can take about one working day.
- Withdrawal operations regarding BTC and LTC can take about half an hour.
- High privacy level.
- Transparency of operations.
- Possibility to control the wallet account by using a phone or a computer.
The Rippex wallet is compatible with the most popular operating systems, such as Windows and Mac. The mobile app can be used on Android and iOS.
Some cryptocurrency operations may require a fee.
- BRL withdrawal is free of charge.
- BTC and LTC withdrawal requires a fee.
- The RPX/BRL transferring operation has 0.3% fee.
- The RPX/BTC transferring operation has 0.2% fee.
- The RPX/LTC transferring operation has 0.2% fee.
- Return bank operation requires $20.
The Rippex wallet may change fees. However, the company pledges to inform their clients about any changes no later than one week before they come into force.