Main currencies: Bitcoin (BTC)
Main exchanges: The software supports major cryptocurrency exchanges:
- OKEX Futures.
Haasbot is a popular BTC trading robot created for experienced users. However, even beginning crypto traders will likely find it beneficial.
The robot was launched by Stephan de Haas as a private project, but soon the development team decided to commercialize it. Now HaasBot belongs to the HaasOnline Software company.
The latest version of the software is HaasBot 3.0. It can be purchased on the company's official website. Meanwhile, the Haasbot 4.0 is to be released by the end of 2018 fiscal year.
HaasBot is compatible with Windows 7 (and recent versions of Windows), Linux, and Mac OS X 10.11 (or more recent versions of Mac operating system).
- Automated cryptocurrency trading. Haasbot allows users to automate personal strategy and work round-the-clock (including weekends and holidays).
- Backtesting. The user can evaluate the effectiveness of a personal trading strategy in different market conditions.
- The software can utilize such technical indicators as RSI, Donchian Channels, Fibonacci, Elliot Prediction, MACD, Fractals, Ichimoku Clouds, MFI, ROC, SMA, StochRSI, TRIMA, TRIX, Dynamic Buy/Sell, etc.
- The robot uses proprietary technologies to protect user facilities: Close Above Profit, Close Before Settlement, Close Below Loss, Disable After Buy, Disable After Sell, Price Dump, Price Pump, etc.
- Insurances. To protect investments, the robot uses patented technologies: Absolute Price Change, Be Profitable, Disable On Losses, Never Buy Higher, Overcome Fees, Stay Profitable, etc.
HaasBots offers three plans that have different prices and features. Each plan can be bought for 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months.