Main cryptocurrencies: BTC, ZEC
Regions: Asia, Europe, USA
Name: Slush pool
Cryptocurrencies the pool works with: Bitcoin (BTC), Zcash (ZEC)
Regions: Asia, Europe, the USA
Hash rate > 1.300 EH/s
Slush Pool is the first publicly available mining pool that went online in November 2010. Before rebranding, the product was known as Bitcoin Pooled Mining Server.
- Slush Pool uses a Score based method. It means that at the beginning of the round later shares have a lower value than the recent ones. This allows to prevent cheating by moving from one pool to another within a round.
- Users can try a demo account to check out the system before joining the pool.
- Slush Pool has a well-designed user-friendly interface.
- The system is highly protected by 2 Factor Authentication and wallet address locking. In addition, the pool works on well-secured servers.
- A reliable support team that is ready to provide assistance 24/7.
- The pool utilizes the scoring hash rate. The customers may get a benefit from their unique reward system, which distributes the value of each found block among relevant miners.
Slush Pool charges 2% commission from Bitcoin miners. However, the Zcash cryptocurrency is mined for free.