Name: BitClub Network
Cryptocurrencies the pool works with: BTC, ETH, ETC, ZEC, XMR, DASH
Regions: the platform is available worldwide
Hash rate > 1,5 EH/s
The BitClub Network mining pool has been operating since 2014, and today it is one of the ten largest pools in the world. Over 70,000 BTC has already been mined. The company's servers are located in Iceland because electricity costs are low there.
- There are several mining tariffs available for users, including the Founders tariff, which allows customers to create their own pools.
- The cost of tariffs varies from $500 to $5000, and each user can buy any number of packages.
- The main website of the pool bitclubnetwork.com is available in 22 languages.
- The platform has a powerful referral system; registration is available only on a recommendation, but there is also an open pool on the bitclubpool.com domain. Entrance fee is $99.
- Daily cryptocurrency withdrawal.
- Users can buy the BitClub Network mining equipment or rent it. If a user buys the equipment and later decides to leave the pool, the company will send their property by mail.
- The BitClub Network has its own cryptocurrency ClubCoin for internal payments. It is included in the listing.
The withdrawal fee is 0,02 BTC. The mining fee is not charged from bitclubpool.com users.