Payment methods: Epay, Perfect Money, Payeer, AdvCash, FasaPay, Tether, Wire Transfer, Western Union and Ria Money Transfer
Main cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP
Founded in: 2013
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Dash (DASH)
- Golem (GNT)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Curecoin (CURE)
- NEM (XEM)
- Monero (XMR)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Factom (FCT)
- Bytecoin (BCN)
- Lisk (LSK)
- MaidSafeCoin (MAID)
- GridCoin (GRC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Instant payouts, mining updates every minute.
- Eobot offers users to invest in fractions of cloud instances.
- Eobot is running several side projects used for various researches.
- Available on Android and iOS.
- Users can purchase mining contracts from as short period of time as 24 hours up to 5 years.
- Eobot provides cloud mining facilities for SHA-256 and Scrypt algorithms.
- Miners can reduce the maintenance fee if they rent Eobot hardware and mine directly to a user pool by using the MyPool application.
- Eobot has cloud mining calculator.
Depends on a chosen cryptocurrency and a desired amount of hashpower. It is possible to calculate the price by using the cloud mining calculator.
To protect personal data, Eobot uses a SSL technology. Moreover, the system keeps only basic information about its user, such as email and name, while other data is deleted.
The company promises not to share this personal data unless it is permitted or required by law.
Eobot uses a two-factor authentication and asks users to create a strong password to protect their personal account.