Name: WEX (former BTC-E)
Founded in: 2017
WEX is a cryptocurrency exchange that works around the globe but is especially popular in Russia and CIS countries. The platform was rebranded from BTC-e that was closed in summer 2017.
Main cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, NMC, NVC, PPC, DSH, BCH, ZEC
Referral system: none
Encryption: SSL for website
Personal token: WEX token
Payment systems: Works with such fiat currencies as RUB, USD, EUR.
Applications: for iOS and Android.
- Real time chat for customers.
- Popular terminal MetaTrader 4 for trading.
- WEX supports trading with managed PAMM Accounts.
- WEX has its own C2C payment system that allows users to carry out transactions within the system by using a unique personal wexcode.
- Available in Russian, English and Chinese.
- WEX actively cooperates with other fiat and cryptocurrencies exchanges.
- No transaction and withdrawal fees when using the wexcode.
- Deposit and withdrawal fees with fiat currencies depend on the amount of funds, currency and payment method.
- No cryptocurrency deposit fees.
- Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees are various: 0.001 BTC/LTC/DSH/ETH/BCH/ZEC and 0.1 NMC/NVC/NVC.
- Fixed trading fee of 0,2%.
- Two-factor authentication for login.
- Users who want to change the 2FA settings need to verify their account.
- DDoS attack protection.
- Verification is not mandatory, it is required only for fiat money deposit and withdrawal.
- Verification is obligatory for users, whose accounts were blocked during the BTC-e SCAM.
- Verification includes four stages: verification of personal data, verification of the address, user's photo with passport or ID card, and user agreement with the terms and conditions page.