Name: Poloniex (or Polo)
Founded in: 2014
Poloniex is one of the top US cryptocurrency exchange platforms that could become popular in the entire world. It supports a great number of cryptocurrencies and offers good conditions for cooperation.
Main cryptocurrencies: The Poloniex exchange platform works with more than 100 cryptocurrencies. This list includes BTC, ETH, XMR, USDT, ETH, LTC, XRP, etc.
Referral system: Poloniex doesn't have a referral program.
Encryption: TLS for the website.
Personal token: It doesn't have a personal cryptocurrency.
Payment systems: It doesn't support fiat money payments. Only cryptocurrency operations are available.
Applications: Poloniex has applications for iOS and Android mobile devices.
There are certain features that make Poloniex unique:
- Cryptocurrency market analysis.
- The platform doesn't operate on fractional reserves, hence the cryptocurrency a user deposits into the exchange platform is used to facilitate trades on their personal account.
- The withdrawal and deposit operations usually do not exceed 1 hour.
- Poloniex has a withdrawal limit, based on verification.
- The platform offers margin trading.
- The exchange has stop-limit orders to diminish risks.
The platform has fairly low fees compared to other cryptocurrency exchanges.
Over the past years, Poloniex has increased the level of its security.
- The major part of user deposits is located offline.
- The platform runs auditing programs round-the-clock without breaks and weekends.
- Poloniex offers the two-factor authentication (2FA).
- To protect personal information of its customers, Poloniex uses industry-standard data encryption technology.