Founded in: 2013
HitBTC is a joint creation of Estonian developers and Israeli investors. The official launch of the exchange took place in February 2014.
Main cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC
Referral system: a user receives the commission of 0.5% from each transaction made by a referral.
Personal token: none
Payment systems: Verified users can make deposits both in cryptocurrencies and fiat money — USD or EUR.
Applications: Available for iOS and Android.
- Main options of the exchange are available for non-verified users.
- Simple interface in English, Chinese and Korean.
- Audience involvement: users can vote for adding cryptocurrency instruments to the exchange.
- Users can make deposits through SEPA and Swift payment systems or via bank transfer.
Instant transactions require a fee of 0.1%, deferred transactions require a 0.01% fee. At the same time, only takers pay fees for transactions, while makers receive a fee of 0.01% in accordance with the transferred sum. Deposit and withdrawal fees depend on the amount a user is going to deposit/withdraw to/from their account.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Automatic logout after the session is over.
- "Cold" (offline) storage for digital assets.
- Verification is not mandatory. However, non-verified users may trade with some trading limits.
- To verify his account, a user has to provide scans of documents to prove his identity and confirm the registration address. It is also necessary to confirm the number of the bank account linked to the trading account.
- Users wishing to pass the verification have to contact the technical support team.