Founded in: 2014
Coinone is the second Korean crypto exchange in terms of bitcoin turnover. The platform is focused on the South Korean market.
Main cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, XRP, QTUM, LTC, IOTA, EOS
Referral system: none
Encryption: SSL for website
Personal token: none
Payment systems: Works only with Korean won (KRW)
Applications: Available for iOS and Android
- Coinone has a trading platform and a cryptocurrency wallet based on blockchain technology (Multisig Wallet).
- Only holders of Korean bank account (registered in South Korea) can deposit money to Coinone.
- The interface is available in Korean and English (however, some sections of the website do not have English translation).
- A withdrawals limit of 100 million won per day, and a daily transaction limit of 20 million won per day.
- Margin trading.
- The possibility to place orders with one click.
- Trading fee depends on a monthly trading volume, user status and level. Makers pay 0-0.1% of the transaction amount, while takers pay 0.02-0.1%. The level of a user is determined by their personal trading volume over the past 30 days.
- No deposit fees.
- "Cold" (offline) storage.
- Multisignature for transaction confirmation.
- Two-factor initialization.
- Verification includes identity approval. A user also has to specify the origin of their assets.
- If any problems with a transaction occur, a client should contact the technical support team and provide them with the photo of their ID card, email, and the description of the problem.