Founded in: 2014
Bittrex is a US crypto exchange founded by three security engineers with experience in such companies as Amazon, Blackberry, Microsoft. The main principles of the platform are security, fast work and innovation.
Main cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, USDT
Referral system: none
Encryption: SSL for website
Personal token: none
Payment systems: works with USD since May 21, 2018
- Bittrex may limit the number of users' registrations because of high demand. During this period, the registration is available only for corporate clients and for private clients at the invitation.
- A wide range of technical indicators on the platform that can be convenient both for beginners and experienced traders.
- Bittrex security service monitors suspicious accounts and activity. If a user or a group of users is suspected of manipulating the market or other illegal activities, their accounts may be frozen and data may be forwarded to the law enforcement agencies.
- Trading fee is 0,25% of the profit.
- No deposit fees.
- Withdrawal fee depends on a cryptocurrency.
- About 90% of customers' digital assets are stored in a "cold" storage.
- Two-factor authentication is available but not obligatory.
- Verification is optional, but necessary for money withdrawal.
- There are two verification stages.
- In order to verify their account, a user has to specify personal data and provide scans of their documents and photo.
- Bittrex security service checks all verification requests manually. This process may take several days.
- Users without 2FA can withdraw no more than 1 BTC (or the equivalent in other cryptocurrencies) per day. Enabled 2FA allows clients to withdraw up to 100 BTC per day.